The weather in Moab this time of year is seriously gorgeous. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just the perfect temperature for walking.
While I was walking I was thinking how nice it was to be outside. I decided I felt bad for all the people who get so consumed inside their homes, work places, or cars to enjoy the simple things in life like walking. We get too distracted with electronics, the busyness of life...etc to even notice a good day when we have one. I know I am guilty of this! Usually I am at work, get a ride home, and stay inside for the rest of the day. I don't even care about going outside, but every time I do I think, "Man, I love the outdoors so much!! Where has it been all my life??" Haha but really...
As I approached a house about a block away from my home, I saw just about the cutest thing in my entire life.
A little boy not much taller then my knees wearing tiny little glasses, was pushing a toy lawnmower across the grass while his dad mowed the lawn with a real one.
And to think, I would have missed that scene had I driven.
Seeing the pros all ready!
Later that day Neal, and I decided we should take Grandma and Dallin to the Thai restaurant here in town.
Parents gone. No one to make us food. Thai restaurant it is!
We love our Thai food!
| Grandma and Neal |
| Dallin and I |
| Grandma and Neal again! |
No comments:
Post a Comment