Thursday, November 6, 2014

Work Update!...and Halloween :)

Well I sort of feel like I abandoned the blogging world there for a short little while. I've been sooo busy as usual. Keeping up with three jobs is no small task. But I am back with some great news!
As of last night I no longer have three jobs. Just two. Sunset and Sunflower, and I only work one, maybe, two nights at Sunset sooo you could say I practically only have one job. Ha
Now before working three jobs becomes a memory of the past and no longer a reality, I think we should all pause a moment and contemplate my achievement of managing three jobs. Since I know of more then one person who doubted I could do it....including myself :/

WELL enough of that!

Last Monday I got to go to FHE for the first time in a long time.
We had so much fun! After cleaning the church and eating dinner we started a game of four square. A small group of us played four square for like two hours! I seriously don't think I have laughed THAT much for THAT long in...well a long time.
So with a lot more free time in the evenings, that means a lot more time to write in my blog. Yaaah! Not to mention, a lot more interesting things to write in my blog besides WORKING....oh wait, what am I saying? Working is fun! (I guess that slipped my mind) ;)

Last week was HALLOWEEN! I didn't dress up.....I didn't go anywhere....I didn't hangout with any of my friends.....but it was still great fun!!!
While we have always done scones and hot chocolate for Trick or Treaters, I have never been around to participate in the fun. I always had friends to go hangout with or things to do, but I was given the night off, and don't have many friends that I "hangout" with anyways. So for the first time I got to stay home and watch the whole process. I even carved two pumpkins sooo it was a good night...haha

Rather then carving the second pumpkin, I took a drill to it, and made a bunch of little holes all over it. It was super cool looking with the candle inside. Sort of like a disco ball.

You cook those scones!

No comments:

Post a Comment