I have finally said my good byes to everyone except those at home. And honestly, I'm not in pain. Infact, I feel very ready to serve my mission. I have looked forward to this for many months, and wished for it for MANY years. I think God really wants me to go on this mission, and for that reason alone I would be willing to drop everything I have right now and serve. I think he blesses me by giving me the courage to let go, and enter the unknown. One day I will realize that it never really was the unknown to me because I feel most at home when I am close to my Savior, and I will never be closer to my Savior then I will on a mission. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to be able to do this.
I love the gospel of Jesus Christ.
| I love you all! Sister Stucki |
No comments:
Post a Comment