This one time, I took one of those silly little quizzes you see buzzing around Facebook with the title, "What career were you actually meant for?"
In the end it told me a designer.
You know, there may be more to these quizzes then meets the eye, because I would say that was a very accurate quesstimation (and no that is not a real word, but do you see any English teachers moseying around in here? ;)
The description was:
"Designer-You're extremely creative, profoundly imaginative, and an original thinker. You see something in you head, and your brain has a way of figuring out how it should come into existence. You see something in the world, and you already know how to improve it tenfold. You have the power to affect people's emotions, and the ability to truly change how people perceive things."
So now, thanks to Facebook, I know what I should do with my life. See, I knew Facebook had some value to it!
Haha I love you Jess!! And I love reading your posts!! Cute design-- and it's so true. You do affect people's emotions, and it's always for the better. :)
ReplyDelete