Now I love work and all, buuut...
Yep, that 'bout sums it up!
This week has been a bit more...exhausting then others because my early mornings and late nights haven't really worked well together.
I have been totally smashing the whole wake up at 5 in the morning every day thing, but with a late bed time, I sometimes feel it throughout the day. Usually accompanied by naps when I am trying to read my book. Lame.
Goal for next week: Go to bed early! It would solve all my problems...I just know it! Especially considering the fact that all my problems are either being tired or a consequence of it...Aw ha!
After I finished my Innkeeper shift at the Bed & Breakfast, I drove on over to a shop on main named-Sandstone Gallery. I had scheduled previously to meet with the manager about starting a job there.
Well guess what? I got the job!
Actually it wasn't hard at all. It was more her asking if I wanted the job rather then me inquiring if I COULD actually by some chance be given the job.
I start next Monday an hour after my other job so it will be a long day, but hey, that's okay! I am more then willing to work because A) I appreciate having time fillers in my life right now since not a lot is taking place ever since Summer ended and school started. Plus, I crave the feeling of being busy. Which may or may not be a good thing...anyways B) Because I really want to make bank before my mission so I can pay for both my mission and College....
It's like my dream to be able to pay for both college and a mission from my own hard earned money.
I have strange desires, I know...But I don't really think it's that strange since when was being self-reliant ever not satisfying? That's the problem though, I am afraid I have no hope since I fall short by....well a lot. Haha I'll do the best I can right now so even if it means double the work and a lot less play, that is still okay!....Hey, that just rhymed....Brilliant!
Speaking of which, I also have ANOTHER job opportunity at Sunset Grill. Apparently they are really struggling.
I just have jobs coming out of my ears! So many jobs, so little time.......and energy. Can't forget energy.
You know, that's one thing that I am finding as a reoccurring blessing in my life-Job opportunities.
I have never ever once struggled to procure a job, and I have been working since I was eight years old! Of course, most of my working years have been with my parent's at our Bed and Breakfast, and it's always easier to get jobs in your home town period. Especially if it's small-Moab fitting into both those categories. Oh well, it was a nice thought while it lasted...Haha
“I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it”
― Thomas Jefferson
Wise words from a wise man. ;)
On another note, flash back to Labor day, and here's me and the family enjoying some good ol' Canyonlands.
I wanted to share the pictures but I didn't want to write a whole blog post about it so I am just tagging them along with this one. Enjoy!
This view is incredible! Standing out on a fin surrounded by miles of vast open world laid out with intricate rock formations, towering cliffs, distant mountains, and winding canyons, you almost feel lost in the splendor.

No comments:
Post a Comment